AppCheck Anti-Ransomware: Installation
AppCheck Anti-Ransomware (AppCheck below) supports Windows 7 (32/64bit) and higher operating system. Installer is integrated into single installer file, and automatically appropriate language by detecting operating system language.
- ⑴ It is recommended to shut off all your applications before the installation.
- ⑵ Read License Agreement carefully, and click "I Agree" button to continue the installation.
- ⑶ The default installation folder (both 32 and 64 bit) for AppCheck is “C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck”
- ⑷ Click "Finish" button to complete the installation and launch AppCheck.
AppCheck Anti-Ransomware: Uninstallation
- ⑴ To uninstall AppCheck, go to Control Panel and click "Uninstall a program." Find "AppCheck Anti-Ransomware" and double click.
- ⑵ Before the uninstallation, it is recommended to turn off "AppCheck Anti-Ransomware" in the system tray, and click "Next" button.
- ⑶ To remove AppCheck from the system click "Uninstall" button.
- ⑷ After the uninstallation process, manually locate RansomShlter folder "" in each drive and delete them.
AppCheck Anti-Ransomware: How can I handle with blocked/detected program?
The free (non-commercial) version of the AppCheck only blocks the Ransomware behavior through Ransom Guard and does not provide automatic remediation(deletion).
AppCheck Pro provides automatic remediation (delete) by default, however, if the binary contains digital signatures, the process is only blocked.
Therefore, if the file is only blocked by Ransomware behavior detection by AppCheck, please take the additional measures as follows.
- ⑴ Run system full system scan with your Antivirus.
- ⑵ Contact to your security product vendor, or leave a message through Online Support in our homepage.
Please upgrade your web browser for better website experience.