CMS Centralized Management
Adding visibility to Ransomware Protection
CMS adds visibility of ransomware infection for organizations.
It's centralized monitoring, independent policy management, and log analysis enables systematic management of your organization.
Integrated backup enables recover important intellectual properties at the most disastrous event by ransomware.
Web-based management and comprehensive reports provides ease of maintenance at your choice of web browser.
- Important assets in end-points are protected autonomously.
- Provides silent agent installation enabling zero impact to your employees daily routine.
- User defined date ranges and filters enables to print report with only important information.
- Reports are easily printable and exported to various format.
- All features can be controlled within HTML5 based web console requires only web browser.
- Fully responsive to mobile web browser enable monitoring anywhere.
- Dashboard, log viewer, real-time monitoring provides current status at once.
RECOVER FROM DISASTER
- Various backup options are available according to your organization's need.
- Requires no additional backup software.
- Backup only files are important increases efficiency of storage.
HOW TO CHOOSE
- ＊ Centralized Management ： Security Policy management and group management.
- ＊ Monitoring ： Dashboard, Log management, Real-time information.
- ＊ Reporting ： Comprehensive reports and statistics, Log analysis.
||Virtualized or Physical on premise server setup
||500 ~ 1000
||Centralized Backup (*Additional Storage is required)
|Supported Agent Types
||AppCheck Pro, AppCheck Pro for Windows Server
||Free for companies uses more than 30 agents
Please upgrade your web browser for better website experience.