- Q. How do I cancel my purchase or refund my purchase?
- AppCheck Pro Anti-Ransomware products can be refunded in the same way as payment within 3 ~ 5 business days by canceling the purchase within 7 days after payment (contact us), Account transfer is a designated account deposit.
If you register online with a serial number issued within a certain period of time, no refund is available.
- Q. Does the AppCheck Pro license applies immediately after purchase?
- The license period starts from the day you activate your serial number.
- Q. I cannot register AppCheck Pro.
- If you try to enroll more than the number of AppCheck Pro licenses you purchased your registration may denied.
Please check the "Online Support" for more details.
- Q. I have lost my license information and can I get it reissued?
- If you have lost your AppCheck Pro license information and would like to reissue it, please apply for a reissue by entering the e-mail address you entered in the "Reissue License Information" form on the "Support → Reissue License" page.
- Q. An error occurs when registering an app check.
- After using the AppCheck Pro, you may be unauthorized while using the product, or you may see the following message when re-registering.
1) The product serial number is incorrect or is not an email used to purchase the product.
2) An error has occurred. (5)
The above error message means that the name of the hard disk and the computer that have been authenticated when registering the original product have been changed. Please contact the customer center and request resetting.
Also, if you repeatedly change the hard disk or change the name of the computer permanently, the authentication may be canceled.
- Q. Do I need multiple serial numbers when purchasing licenses for multiple PCs use?
- You can manage them with a single serial number.
To do this, you can specify the number of licenses when you purchase licenses for use on one or more PCs,
- Q. -
- Q. How do I activate my AppCheck Pro?
- Please click on the registration icon (key shape) on the AppCheck Anti-Ransomware main screen and enter the "AppCheck Pro License Information" (email address, serial number) which issued to your email address.
- Q. How to register CMS Cloud?
- ■ Adding License to CMS
After receiving CMS License, registration is required. After the registration, you may able to download Agent Installer, which will be tied to central management console.
(1) CMS Web Console Address : cms.checkmal.com
① Click "Register New User" in CMS Login Window.
(2) Check license email received.
(3) First Time Login
After the activation of CMS License, sign in with the credential just created. You may see the Dashboard as follows.
(4) License Registration for AppCheck Pro v2.0 & AppCheck Pro v2.0 Windows Server
You may received other license emails, such as AppCheck Pro and AppCheck Pro for Windows Server.
(5) Settings → License → Add
You may add multiple licenses for activation. (Agent, Server, etc)
※ Note : For example, if you need to add 100 Agent licenses and 10 Server licenses, you may need to add twice, one for a license key for 100 AppCheck Pro, and another for a license key for 10 AppCheck Pro for Windows Server.
After activating the license, you may see the list as registration result.
After the activation complete, you may now able to download AppCheck Installer by heading to "Distribution" left side menu.
(7) Download Client
You can check Authentication Key. This Key is uniquely generated for each company. Click "Download" button will start to download the integrated installer.
※Note※ It is recommended not to change the filename. In case of filename change, user manually needs to enter authentication key.
Installer is integrated to support both Windows Server and Windows Client PC.
Now you can run installer in each PC.
(8) How to create silent installer
You can modify the filename to enable silent installation mode.
Add "_Silent=Y" to the filename, inside the parenthesis.
ex) Rename "AppCheckSetupCMS[Company=12345689].exe" to
Please upgrade your web browser for better website experience.