Some users may experience the error "?:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck\mfc140u.dll
" in the automatic update process.
If you encounter any of the above issues, please uninstall the app check and reinstall it to the latest version using the following procedure.
1) Execute "Command Prompt (Administrator)
" and execute "sc stop AppCheck
" and "sc stop AppCheckD
" in command line in order.
* Note that if you run the in command prompt without administrator privilege, you will be denied access.
2) Run Task Manager and check if AppCheck.exe / AppCheckS.exe process is terminated.
3) Click the [Download Link]
of mfc140u.dll file to download and extract the compressed file mfc140u.zip.
4) Select the mfc140u.dll file that is appropriate for your operating system type (32/64 bit) and copy (Ctrl + C) the file to the "?:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck
" folder Ctrl + V) to overwrite the existing file.
* Note that the PC with the folder "Program Files (x86)
" is a 64-bit environment.
* x86: 32-bit / x64: refers to the 64-bit operating system.
5) Please visit the homepage (https://www.checkmal.com
) and download the latest version of the app check file and reinstall it.
If you cannot solve the problem or if you do not understand the above, please contact Customer Center and we will be able to assist you further through Remote Assistance.